We’re back with another Sundays in Bed With… meme! This meme dares to ask you what book has been in your bed this morning and is hosted by Midnight Book Girl. Come share what book you’ve spent time curled up reading in bed with, or which book you wish you had time to read today!
I’ll be spending the rest of my Sunday in bed with The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen. It’s the third book in The Bridge Kingdom series but it’s about a new couple and I’ve been excited to read about them ever since they were introduced in the second book. I’m buddy reading this with Leslie and Julie and I can’t wait to chat to them about it!
What are you currently reading?
It’s been a weird but fairly busy work week and even though I’m on somewhat of a regular schedule, it’s still so easy to forget the days because of how quickly time is moving! It’s already July and in about three days I’ll have been in India for a month already?! Wild. <–I know I’ve probably already said all that before but my mind still boggles. Reading keeps taking a backseat now that I’m here since my friend is very much a TV watcher, so I’ve also been watching loads. Here’s what we’ve been watching:
- MasterChef Australia: I haven’t watched it since season 1 but I’m loving these new-to-me judges.
- Stranger Things (S4, Pt2): We binged it in one sitting (duh) and WOW, my emotions! I really hope we don’t have to wait for yonks for the final season. 🙈
- Loot: It’s a bit of a silly show but we’re enjoying it!
- Tehran: I think this is an Apple TV show and we just started last night (first 3 eps) and it’s intense AF but we’re liking it!
I had grand reading plans this week but things didn’t go according to plan (again) and I ended up only finishing one book since the mid-week check-in. I’m in a bit of a weird mood as well so it hasn’t been easy figuring out what I want to read right now too! Thankfully, I’ve got buddy reads to keep me on some kind of track and motivated!
ICYMI, here’s what I posted on the blog this week:
- Blog Tour Review: Blood and Moonlight by Erin Beaty
- Let’s Talk Bookish: 2022 Mid-Year Bookish/Blogging Goals Update
- Blog Tour Review: The Kaya Girl by Mamle Wolo
- #WWWWednesday: 29 June 2022
- Cover Reveal: Dust Child by Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai
- #TopTenTuesday: Possible Summer Reads
- ARC Review: Take the Lead by Jaqueline Snowe
renegade – big red machine x taylor swift
I hope you’ve all had a good weekend and that you have a great week ahead! Take care of yourselves and of each other, friends 🖤